- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Lifeguard- Certified
- Nom de l’organisme : Ottawa Tennis and Lawn Bowling Club
- Lieu de l’emploi : Ottawa, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-28 à 2017-09-05 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,45 $
Highly energetic and a positive individual who is committed to ensure a safe pool environment while providing exceptional customer service. Must be a team player, reliable, dependable, responsible, and have a "Can Do" attitude.
EMPLOYER: Ottawa Tennis & Lawn Bowling Club
176 Cameron Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1S 0X5
Asset Qualifications • Must be 17 years or older
• Have successfully completed courses in lifesaving, swimming instruction and first aid. National Lifeguard Service certification, standard first aid, and CPR level C (Red Cross Water Safety Instructor an asset)
• Ability to enforce rules in a professional and a diplomatic approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Organized and reliable
• Ability to work any shifts; days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
• Customer Service oriented and must like interacting with people.
• Previous experience as a Lifeguard and Instructor is preferred
• Other swimming instruction qualifications (Aqua Fitness)
Job Duties • Enforce pool policy and regulations to ensure a safe swimming environment.
• Provide excellent customer service to members in a friendly and effective manner while maintaining scanning of the pool area
• Communicate effectively with other lifeguards and management
• Added responsibilities involve performing maintenance functions
• Perform pool testing and record it as scheduled
• Maintain the general tidiness and cleanliness of the pool and pool area.
• Handle stressful situations with maturity, respect and diplomacy
• May be responsible for opening and closing the pool
• Provide knowledgeable information about club offerings (membership, programming and events)
• Assist Head Lifeguard in Pool parties throughout the season.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Work Schedule 30 hours/week on average –part time positions available
Employee Benefits Staff discount at Café, use of the facilities, participation on tennis programs FREE, bonus program based on performance, staff prices.
Apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to thank all applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Retour à la recherche