Customer Service Ambassador
- Volet de programme : Langues et travail (6-8 semaines)
- Titre de l'emploi : Customer Service Ambassador
- Nom de l’organisme : Ocean Wise
- Lieu de l’emploi : Vancouver, Colombie-Britannique
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-06-25 à 2018-08-10 (7 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,65 $
The Vancouver Aquarium, an Ocean Wise initiative, is a globally recognized leader in connecting people to our natural world. As a not-for-profit organization, our team contributes to meaningful work that matters. We take pride in the steps we take towards conserving aquatic life every day. Our focus on engaging visitors, connecting students, facilitating direct action and understanding the world around us contributes to protecting our world’s oceans
As a Customer Service Ambassador (CSA) at the Vancouver Aquarium, an Ocean Wise initiative, you will be working within a team to create the ultimate visitor experience for all of our visitors. Your days will be filled with fun and varied tasks and you will have the opportunity to engage, amaze and inspire thousands of guests of all ages and from all around the world! With a focus on customer service, you will be assisting visitors from the parking lot to the Galleries, and primarily at the 4D Theatre Experience and our temporary visiting exhibit.
Creates the ultimate visitor experience for all of our visitors by:
• Providing excellent customer service that adheres to the Visitor Experience goals, standards and absolutes;
• Approaching and interacting with our visitors to gain valuable feedback by completing various surveys and observations;
• Facilitating a positive visitor experience for our guests waiting in line at the 4D Theatre Experience and visiting exhibit, answering visitor’s inquiries and guiding our guests in the galleries;
• Assisting Admissions with general entrance and facilitating the management of the queues;
• Providing service in the parking lot by directing visitors, answering questions and ensuring their safety.
Supports the Visitor Experience Department and Vancouver Aquarium by:
• Supporting daily operations and activities throughout the Aquarium;
• Assisting with Visitor Experience initiatives such as facilitating surveys;
• Performing additional duties as required.
Consistently improves Ocean Wise and its processes by:
• Promptly aiding in Emergency protocol;
• Maintaining organizational safety standards;
• Continually improving our impact on the environment and greening of operations through support of EMS protocols;
• Actively demonstrating Ocean Wise’s values and expectations for conduct;
• Performing additional duties of a similar nature or level as required.
Education and Experience:
• Previous experience in providing excellent customer service;
• Previous experience at the Vancouver Aquarium an asset.
• Excellent customer service skills, outgoing and have the ability to exceed guests’ expectations;
• Active demonstration of company's values and mission;
• Proven ability to work within a team;
• Self-motivated and able to work well under minimal supervision;
• Reliable and able to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment;
• Ability to learn and adapt in a constantly changing environment;
• Ability and maturity to deal with a wide variety of ages and personalities;
• Strong verbal communication skills;
• Strong decision making skills;
• Second Language an asset.
• This job requires the ability to safely lift heavy equipment such as stanchions or sign holders, up to 30 lbs. or 14 kg);
• Ability to stand in the galleries for long durations;
• Job constantly involves listening and reacting to requests for information;
• Flexibility of work schedule is required. Must be available to work weekdays, weekends and holidays. Open availability is highly preferable;
• Must attend Customer Service Ambassador training and maintain professional appearances while wearing the uniform to perfection.
Retour à la recherche