- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Summer Student
- Nom de l’organisme : Flin Flon Public Library
- Lieu de l’emploi : Flin Flon, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-06-04 à 2018-08-31 (13 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,75 $
Flin Flon Public Library has an immediate opening for a Summer Student through the Young Canada Works Program.
• must be between 15 to 30 years of age
• must have been a full-time student in the year preceding and intend to return to full-time studies
• will not have another full-time job (over 30 hours a week)
• must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
• complete necessary Child Abuse and Criminal Record Checks
• Fostering community development and growth by organizing and operating our summer activities targeted at children and youth:
o Planning and implementing multiple themed day camps each week (including a week-long day camp)
o Planning and implementing the TD Summer Reading Club Camp program
o Partnering with local communities and organizations
• Basic library duties including shelving and assisting patrons.
• Experience working with children
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Motivated self-starter who can work independently but also in a team environment
• Communicate effectively in written and oral situations
• Computer skills including graphic design
• Open to new learning experiences
• Creative, flexible, organized, and out-going!
The position will be on-site at The Flin Flon Public Library for 35 hours per week at a pay rate of $12.75/hour.
These hours are flexible dependent on a suitable applicant.
Prospective duration is June 4-August 31, 2018
Closing date: May 22, 2018
To Apply Contact:
Courtney Campbell, Administrator
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 204-687-4233
or in person at 58 Main St Flin Flon, MB
Retour à la recherche