- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail pour une carrière vouée au patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Development Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Vernon Public Art Gallery
- Lieu de l’emploi : Vernon, Colombie-Britannique
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-06-11 à 2018-12-15 (27 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 15,00 $
Vernon Public Art Gallery
Start date: June 11, 2018
End date: December 15, 2018
This position will be responsible for the following:
• Developing fund development materials and plan for the organization
• Researching potential funding sources
• Providing support to Gallery operations as required is also expected
Measures of success for this position include:
• Completion of research to direct the project development.
• Completion of a fund development plan tailored to the VPAG’s needs, which includes an outline for membership levels, donor circles, planned giving and grant options for operations and projects, which includes timelines and targets.
• A set of materials/tools have been created for the VPAG to utilize moving forward in their fund development activities.
• Usable templates and systems have been created for staff and volunteers to utilize.
• Projections are in place for the various areas in the FD Plan.
Education: Post-Secondary Graduate - Must be a recent graduate preferably with some post-secondary courses in any of the following: business, marketing, sociology, fine arts, communications
Experience: working with the public, knowledge of Arts and Culture an asset, program development
Skills: takes initiative, excellent interpersonal/communication skills; excellent writing and editing skills; ability to work independently or as a team member; planning, organization and time management skills; research skills, cash management
Business Equipment usage: Proficient in the use of computers, Microsoft Office and internet applications; calculator; copy/fax machine
Application deadline: May 18, 2018
Please drop off applications or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Retour à la recherche