Inuit Artist Database Program Officer
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail pour une carrière vouée au patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Inuit Artist Database Program Officer
- Nom de l’organisme : Inuit Art Foundation
- Lieu de l’emploi : TORONTO, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-09-24 à 2019-03-29 (26 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 17,00 $
The Inuit Art Foundation is seeking to hire a full-time Program Officer to work on its Artist Biographical Database from September 2018 to March 2019. The Program Officer will work with IAF staff, Inuit artists and other cultural institutions to create biographical profiles of Inuit artists from across Canada in order to highlight their contributions to Canada’s national artistic heritage as well as to Inuit self-determination. In addition, the Program Officer will help to publicize the information contained in the database online through the IAF’s website, newsletter and social media platforms.
The IAF is seeking a candidate with the following profile for the Program Officer Internship:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in art history, visual arts, museum studies or related fields;
- Previous experience working in a cultural institution or non-profit;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize in order to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, experience with database software and PastPerfect is considered an asset;
- Foundational knowledge of Inuit art considered an asset.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Alysa Procida at email@example.com. The IAF encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply and while we appreciate all interest in the position, will only contact successful applicants.
Retour à la recherche