- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Student Architect
- Nom de l’organisme : Heritage Trust of Nova Scotia
- Lieu de l’emploi : Dartmouth, Nouvelle-Écosse
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-07 à 2018-07-27 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 20,00 $
The Heritage Trust of Nova Scotia (HTNS) was established to promote the acquisition and preservation of buildings and sites of an historical architectural and cultural nature within Nova Scotia. A student architect is required to conduct adaptive reuse studies of existing heritage buildings that are at risk of demolition both in Halifax and in other areas of Nova Scotia. The successful candidate will have advanced technical computer assisted drafting skills; will have demonstrated superior creative design skills.The ability to communicate both in writing and in person is critical. Evidence of practical, yet extraordinary design skills will be important. Personable, responsible, and respectful also describe the desired candidate who is successful working alone or with supervision. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2018.
Retour à la recherche