Summer Programme Co-Leader
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Summer Programme Co-Leader
- Nom de l’organisme : Mississippi Mills Public Library Board
- Lieu de l’emploi : Almonte, Mississippi Mills, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-06-04 à 2018-08-31 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 15,03 $
*** EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
MISSISSIPPI Mills Public Library
Two (2) Summer Branch Program Co-Leader $15.03 per hour, 40 hrs per week, Mon - Fri.
(some evenings and weekends required; some travel may be required).
The Mississippi Mills Public Library is looking for two Summer Programme Co-Leaders who are cheerful, work well with children and excel in public service.
Working with children, to plan and implement summer programming in both branch locations (Almonte, Pakenham). Under the direction the Branch Services Supervisory and the CEO/Chief Librarian, Summer Programme Co-Leaders will:
• plan and implement up to 70+ programmes for children aged 4 to 12
• implement the TD Summer Reading Club
• liaise with parents, library staff and the community
• identify appropriate community speakers and resources to include in summer programming
• Assist with relevant statistics, record keeping, summer end evaluations and social media.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma (grade 12)
• Experience working with children
• Courses or a certificate in early childhood education considered an asset
• Some experience in a library setting considered an asset
• Well-rounded knowledge and a wide range of interests.
• Computer experience and knowledge of basic computer software such as Microsoft Office, social media tools, internet
• Excellent communication and public relations skills, tact, resourcefulness, ability to multitask, flexibility and the ability to perform under stress.
Interested candidates are invited to submit in confidence, a resume outlining their qualifications to the undersigned no later than 12 o’clock, noon, Friday April 27, 2018. We would like to thank all who apply, but only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Ms. Pam Harris, CEO/Chief Librarian
Box 820, 155 High St., Almonte. K0A 1A0
Information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of job selection.
If you require this document or any additional documents in an alternative format, please contact us at 613-256-1037. Should you require any special accommodations in order to apply or interview for a position with the Mississippi Mills Public Library Mills we will endeavor to make such accommodations.
Retour à la recherche