- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Museum Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Langham and District Heritage Village and Museum
- Lieu de l’emploi : Langham, Saskatchewan
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-15 à 2018-08-07 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 15,00 $
Langham and district is a farming community. The town itself is located along Highway 16 between Saskatoon and North Battleford. The North Saskatchewan River is approximately 5 kilometers northwest of town. In the 2016 Census, Langham had a population of 1496 persons. Langham has 4 churches and two country churches in the area. The current facilities available to our residents are a skating rink, curling rink, community hall, our museum, soccer pitches, ball fields, elementary school (K-5) and high school (6-12).
Retour à la recherche