Bilingual Heritage Interpreter
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Bilingual Heritage Interpreter
- Nom de l’organisme : Wyatt Heritage Properties
- Lieu de l’emploi : Summerside, Île-du-Prince-Édouard
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-15 à 2017-09-02 (11 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,25 $
Hey students!! Do you love studying the past and sharing it with others? Is History a passion? Are you fluent in both of Canada’s official languages?
If you answered Yes to these questions, then consider spending your summer as a Bilingual Heritage Interpreter. As an interpretive guide with Wyatt Heritage Properties in one of our three museum sites, you will have an invaluable work/life experience.
Work in a creative and supportive environment with others who have a passion for Heritage and Culture. Strong interpersonal skills, experience working with the public, proven success in primary and secondary research and strong writing skills are necessary. The successful candidate will work independently and as a member of a great team. Successful applicants must be fluent in both the English and French languages. Those interested are encouraged to forward resume with references to:
Manager of Heritage and Cultural Properties
Wyatt Heritage Properties
275 Fitzroy Street
Retour à la recherche