Summer Programs Coordinator
- Program stream: Young Canada Works in Heritage Organizations
- Job title: Summer Programs Coordinator
- Organization name: Owen Sound & North Grey Union Public Library
- Job location: Owen Sound, Ontario
- Length of assignment: 2017-05-23 to 2017-09-01 (15 weeks)
- Hourly wage: $13.50
The Owen Sound & North Grey Union Public Library is looking for an individual to fill the position of Summer Programs Coordinator. The successful candidate should have some post-secondary education in a related field, such as education, arts, literature, or library science.
It is necessary that the Summer Programs Coordinator have an interest in working with children and encouraging literacy. They should be enthusiastic about literature and possess an understanding and love of children’s books.
We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn new things, who enjoys a challenge and is able to find creative solutions to problems.
The successful candidate for the position of Summer Programs Coordinator should possess the following skills:
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious relations with staff and public.
- Good communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and presentation skills.
- Respect for confidentiality.
- Motivated and able to exercise independent judgment.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
The deadline to apply for this position is Friday, April 14, 2017 at 5:00 pm. Applications should be mailed to:
Youth Services Librarian
Owen Sound & North Grey Union Public Library
824 First Avenue West
Owen Sound, Ontario
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to search