Children's Programming Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Children's Programming Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Arnprior Public Library
- Lieu de l’emploi : Arnprior , Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-06-05 à 2017-08-25 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,40 $
The Arnprior Public Library is looking for a Children's Programming Assistant to assist with the planning and delivery of summer library programs for children ranging in age from 1.5 to 10 years. In honour of Canada's 150th celebration this year, our summer programs will focus on the culture, history and geography of our country. We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic student who will inspire the children participating in our programs to read, learn and explore all things Canadian over the summer months. The successful candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work effectively as a member of a team, solid organizational skills and experience working with children. Previous experience working in a library setting is an asset. $11.40/hour
35 hours a week Monday to Friday.
Resumes should be forwarded to the attention of Laura Garbuio
Mail: Town of Arnprior
105 Elgin Street West
Arnprior, ON K7S 0A8
Deadline for submission: February 17, 2017.
Retour à la recherche