Alternative Resource Publication Coordinator
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Alternative Resource Publication Coordinator
- Nom de l’organisme : QPIRG Concordia
- Lieu de l’emploi : Montréal, Québec
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-08 à 2017-08-25 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,50 $
QPIRG Concordia is hiring an Alternative Resource Publication Coordinator!
Deadline to apply: Friday, April 28th, 2017, at 5pm.
This position is partially funded by the Young Canada Works (YCW) program. Candidates must be eligible for "YCW in Both Official Languages" positions (full-time students intending to return to school in the fall, not working full-time elsewhere - see www.youngcanadaworks.ca for eligibility details).
* liaising with campus groups, QPIRG working groups and community groups to promote participation in the publication and expand resource database
* developing student volunteer base of writers and artists
* collecting, selecting and assembling content into publication format, using desktop-publishing and website-publishing softwares
* raising funds from campus departments for publication and distribution costs
* developing outreach and distribution strategy on and around campus
* meeting QPIRG Concordia's mandate to create campus-community links at Concordia University
* liaising with QPIRG's staff and volunteer board of directors
* evaluating the program and submitting a final report for the board of directors
* a demonstrated commitment to social and environmental change
* knowledge of social and environmental organizations in Montreal
* computer literacy and familiarity with Mac environments
* fluency in English (oral and written)
* ability to work in French (oral)
* experience working in a consensus-based decision making model
* familiarity with desktop and website publishing softwares
* fluency in French (written)
* experience in fundraising
Please submit a CV and cover letter to QPIRG Concordia by 5pm on Friday, April 28, 2017:
- via email to "firstname.lastname@example.org",
- via fax to 514-848-7584 or
- dropped off in person at our office: 1500 de Maisonneuve Ouest, suite 204 (corner of Mackay). - sent by mail to: QPIRG Concordia, c/o Concordia University, 1455 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montreal, QC, H3G 1M8
QPIRG Concordia has an employment equity policy in effect. People from marginalized communities, including women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, people with disabilities, Deaf people, gay men, lesbians, bisexuals, two-spirited people, transgendered and transsexual people, and working class people are especially encouraged to apply. Please indicate in your cover letter if you would like to be considered for employment equity (full policy available upon request).
Retour à la recherche