- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Archival Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Shambhala Archives
- Lieu de l’emploi : Halifax, Nouvelle-Écosse
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-06-05 à 2017-08-04 (9 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
YCW Web Site Job Poster:
Archival Assistant Shambhala Archives,
1084 Tower Road, Halifax, Nova Scotia , B3H 2Y5
June 05, 2017 to August 04, 2017 (9 weeks) $14/hour
Job description: Archival assistant, working with collection triage, database entry and data integrity, as well as review evaluation of disaster preparedness planning. Excellent keyboarding skills a must. University student or graduate with a major or concentration ideally centred in archival, library science, museum, history, or other cultural/heritage studies. Ability to work independently as well as in a group. Skill in research an asset.
Necessary qualifications: University student returning in the fall of 2017.
Candidates should apply by Friday, May 26th, 2017 by sending a resume and letter of interest to Mr. Gordon Kidd, Shambhala Archives, 1084 Tower Road, Halifax, B3H2Y5 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of an e-mail, applicants should indicate Young Canada Works, to speed a reply. Candidates from other parts of Canada will be considered if they can arrange their own housing in the Halifax area.
Retour à la recherche