Head Sailing Instructor
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Head Sailing Instructor
- Nom de l’organisme : GRYC
- Lieu de l’emploi : Chelsea , Québec
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-06-19 à 2017-09-01 (10 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
The Gatineau River Yacht Club is seeking qualified, dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to work as the Head Instructor for its CANsail programs delivered to children and youth.
Employment is from June 19th 2017 to August 25th 2017 (10 weeks), which includes a pre-summer training week. Extra hours are also available for coaching at Sunday Morning Races and local regattas. Salary is commensurate with experience and certifications.
The deadline to apply for this position is February 28th 2017
The Gatineau River Yacht/Club de Voile de la Rivière Gatineau is a family-oriented volunteer driven, co-operative not-for Profit Corporation dedicated to promoting and encouraging active participation in the sport of sailing and other water-related activities. The Sailing school is open to non-club members and is highly appreciated and integrated in the community planning. It is known to provide high-quality activities led by a team of dynamic instructors http://www.gryc.ca/ for more background information.
The Head Instructor reports to the Program Manager and has the following responsibilities
• The day-to-day planning and sailing lesson planning for classes
• Deal with inquiries from parents and Club members
• Supervise on-land and on-water activities
• Coordinate with the other sailing instructors in order to foster a learning but fun environment
• Maintain a high level of boat maintenance
Characteristics of City
The Gatineau River Yacht Club/Club de voile de la Rivière Gatineau is situated on an island in the Gatineau River, Municipality of Chelsea, Quebec, just 20 km north of the National Capital Region of Ottawa/Gatineau. Within Chelsea is the Gatineau Park which provides opportunities for many sports and outdoor activities, both on and off water. Ottawa is twenty minutes drive from the club. As the nation’s capital, there are some of the countries most important institutions, heritage sites, monuments as well as many summer festivals.
See http://www.gryc.ca/About/location.html for more.
Retour à la recherche