- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Operations Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society Inc.
- Lieu de l’emploi : Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-01 à 2017-08-18 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
Winnipeg will host the 2017 Canada Summer Games, the largest recurring multi-sport event in our country from July 28 to August 13, 2017. The Games will bring together nearly 4,000 athletes to compete in 16 sports. The 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society is hiring for the position of a bilingual Operations Assistant based out of the office space at 240 Graham Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The anticipated duration is 16 weeks with the start date of May 1, 2017 until August 18, 2017 with a wage of $14 an hour. This position is a summer placement within the Operations function that will be supported by the Director of Operations and Village & Athlete Services Manager.
Position offers unique job opportunities for students to work with an organization focusing on the community, including Canada 150 celebrations planned for the Opening & Closing Ceremonies & Festival Site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Logistics Coordinator in preparing shipments for venues by function and by area, working with Master Delivery Schedules for venues, inputting inventory information, coordinating with procurement; producing post games tracking reports of all furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Assist the Manager, Villages and Athlete Services, and the local Venue Teams in determining, developing and delivering all required athlete services elements,
- Assist with implementing the plan for all games related arrival and departure, including turnaround day, operations.
Skills & Knowledge:
● ideally be in Recreation Studies / Kinesiology faculty at a recognized institution;
● multi or single sport competition/games experience an asset;
● have strong organizational skills and strong relationship management skills;
● ability to understand written French and communicate in both officials languages,
Retour à la recherche