- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Technology Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society Inc.
- Lieu de l’emploi : Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-01 à 2017-08-18 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
Winnipeg will host the 2017 Canada Summer Games, the largest recurring multi-sport event in our country from July 28 to August 13, 2017. The Games will bring together nearly 4,000 athletes to compete in 16 sports. The 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society is hiring for the position of Technology Assistant based out of the office space at 240 Graham Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The anticipated duration is 16 weeks with the start date of May 1, 2017 until August 18, 2017 with a wage of $14 an hour. This position is a summer placement within the Operations function that will be supported by the Games Time Technology Coordinator.
Position offers unique job opportunities for students to work with an organization focusing on the community, including Canada 150 celebrations planned for the Opening & Closing Ceremonies & Festival Site.
Responsibilities will include:
• Commissioning and decommissioning of equipment to Venues
• Inventory management
• Venue support including computers, printers, radios and network support
• To liaise regularly with all relevant parties related to problem solving, issues and concerns, opportunities and related considerations in support of effective Games operations and activities.
• post-secondary education with course work in a computer related field
Retour à la recherche