Signage & Pageantry Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Signage & Pageantry Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society Inc.
- Lieu de l’emploi : Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-01 à 2017-08-18 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
Winnipeg will host the 2017 Canada Summer Games, the largest recurring multi-sport event in our country from July 28 to August 13, 2017. The Games will bring together nearly 4,000 athletes to compete in 16 sports . The 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society is hiring for the position of Signage & Pageantry Assistant based out of the office space at 240 Graham Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The anticipated duration is 16 weeks with the start date of May 1, 2017 until August 18, 2017 with a wage of $14 an hour. This position is a summer placement within the Marketing function that will be supported by the Marketing Manager.
Position offers unique job opportunities for students to work with an organization focusing on the community, including Canada 150 celebrations planned for the Opening & Closing Ceremonies & Festival Site.
The successful applicant will also work with the Sport & Venues, Sponsorship and Operations departments to coordinate and oversee the implementation of all games related signage and pageantry. This will include: reviewing the in-venue identification, sport and games client, signage requirements; review all the above elements into venue and site specific drawings; finalize the Signage Implementation Plan for all involved agencies; develop an implementation schedule taking into account all other associated schedules; and, coordinate and oversee the implementation and take-down of all signage and pageantry by the respective agencies, contractors and volunteers.
Skills & Knowledge:
● Preferred Urban Design/Planning or Engineering Faculty at a recognized institution; Project planning
● Proven creative and graphic skills and ability to see ‘the big picture’;
● Competent in Illustrator, Photoshop, Vector Work; AutoCAD, InDesign and FileMaker an asset;
● An understanding of the technical requirements for each aspect of the signage and pageantry plan;
● Written French and communicate in both officials languages
Retour à la recherche