Community Relations Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Community Relations Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society Inc.
- Lieu de l’emploi : Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-01 à 2017-08-18 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
Winnipeg will host the 2017 Canada Summer Games, the largest recurring multi-sport event in our country from July 28 to August 13, 2017. The Games will bring together nearly 4,000 athletes to compete in 16 sports . The 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society is hiring for two positions as a Community Relations Assistant based out of the office space at 240 Graham Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The anticipated duration is 16 weeks with the start date of May 1, 2017 until August 18, 2017 with a wage of $14 an hour. This position is a summer placement within the Community Relations function that will be supported by the Communications Manager and the Community Relations Coordinator.
Position offers unique job opportunities for students to work with an organization focusing on the community, including Canada 150 celebrations planned for the Opening & Closing Ceremonies & Festival Site.
The successful applicant will work with the Community Relations team to:
- Assist in the engagement of municipalities, schools, service groups and organizations in planning, promotion and delivery of the Games.
- Assist in the development of strategies that integrate Manitoba’s diverse communities in the Games.
- Assist in planning and coordination of the Torch Relay program.
- Assist in the liaison with volunteers to plan and coordinate the Games Mascot program
Skills & Knowledge:
Currently pursuing a post-secondary education in a related field such as Public Relations, Recreation Management or Community Development.
Retour à la recherche