- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Communications Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society Inc.
- Lieu de l’emploi : Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-01 à 2017-08-18 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
Winnipeg will host the 2017 Canada Summer Games, the largest recurring multi-sport event in our country from July 28 to August 13, 2017. The Games will bring together nearly 4,000 athletes to compete in 16 sports. The 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society is hiring for the position of Communications Assistant based out of the office space at 240 Graham Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The anticipated duration is 16 weeks with the start date of May 1, 2017 until August 18, 2017 with a wage of $14 an hour. This position is a summer placement within the Communications function that will be supported by the Communications Manager and the Communication Coordinator.
Position offers unique job opportunities for students to work with an organization focusing on the community, including Canada 150 celebrations planned for the Opening & Closing Ceremonies & Festival Site.
● Provide support in the coordination and execution of various communication initiatives and activities including writing, media relations, public relations, and promotional activities for the 2017 Canada Summer Games.
● Coordinate media relations, manage media lists, and coordinate media requests
● Assist in maintaining communications tools including: news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, blog posts, web content, speeches and speaking points
● Contribute to research, writing, proofreading, and producing publications
● Assist in developing content for online and written publications, ensure content is delivered in English and French
● Post-secondary education in Communications, or related professional experience
● Solid understanding of communication principles and practices
● Experience using content management software and/or website development is an asset
● The ability to communicate in both English and French
Retour à la recherche