Student Private Records Archivist
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Student Private Records Archivist
- Nom de l’organisme : Associates of the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick
- Lieu de l’emploi : Fredericton, Nouveau-Brunswick
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-08 à 2017-08-25 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 13,25 $
The Provincial Archives of New Brunswick seeks a Student Archivist for a 16-week position, to begin May 8, 2017 and ending on August 28, 2017. Wage is $13.25/hr, 37.5hrs/week.
This position offers a student currently enrolled in an Arts program the opportunity to be an active participant in processing and creating archival descriptions for former Premier and Canadian ambassador Frank McKenna’s personal fonds at the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick.
- Learn about archives and archival theory and practice
- Manage the project from beginning to end
- Forge relationships with experienced archival professionals
The ideal candidate is:
- self- motivated
- able to give attention to detail
- unafraid to ask questions, to analyze and make decisions
If you are interested in a career in Heritage, currently enrolled in an Arts program, have excellent writing, organizational and communication skills, and are interested in learning about archives, we would like to hear from you.
Retour à la recherche