- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Assistant Curator
- Nom de l’organisme : Village of Riverhurst - F. T. Hill Museum
- Lieu de l’emploi : Riverhurst, Saskatchewan
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-06-01 à 2018-09-03 (11,2 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 13,50 $
Position Available in Riverhurst, Saskatchewan at the F. T. Hill Museum for Assistant Curator. The ideal candidate works well independently and is keenly interested in history. Basic knowledge and comfort with Excel and Word required. The primary role of the Assistant Curator will be to assist with entering artifacts in the collections database. The student will also assist with museum tours and arranging displays. Other tasks including cleaning and tidying, will be required as needed. The F. T. Hill Museum has artifacts dating back to the early settlers and incudes an extensive arrowhead collection as well as the second largest antique gun collection in Saskatchewan. Riverhurst is close to beautiful Lake Diefenbaker. Area attractions include a 9 hole golf course, sandy beaches, camping and the Riverhurst Branch of Palliser Regional Library. Visit www.riverhurst.ca for information on the area.
Retour à la recherche