Bilingual Guest Services and Hospitality Associate
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Bilingual Guest Services and Hospitality Associate
- Nom de l’organisme : Trout Point Lodge
- Lieu de l’emploi : East Kemptville, Nouvelle-Écosse
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-15 à 2018-10-30 (14 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,45 $
Trout Point Lodge is Nova Scotia's premier five-star luxury wilderness resort, located on more than 60 acres bordering the Tobeatic Wilderness Area close to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the role of Bilingual Guest Services and Hospitality Associate. This is a seasonal position starting in Mid-May 2018 and running until the end of October 2018.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- catering to guest requests and ensuring complete guest satisfaction at all times
- serving during dining hours as required
- performing housekeeping and facilities upkeep as required
- working with other team members to ensure the highest level of service and guest satisfaction is attained
- escalating any unresolved problems to management in a prompt manner
This role is an amazing opportunity to gain hands-on skills in the hotel and hospitality trade.
Ideal candidates will have the following profile:
- High-school and post-secondary training in the hotel or hospitality sectors
- 1-2 years previous hotel or restaurant experience, or equivalent experience dealing with customers
- Fluent in spoken French and English and able to work seamlessly in both languages
- Basic computer and telecommunication skills including e-mail and communication applications
- Exceptional professionalism and an ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is March 30, 2018
Retour à la recherche