Family Support Work
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Family Support Work
- Nom de l’organisme : Chez Rachel
- Lieu de l’emploi : Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-06-25 à 2018-08-24 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,00 $
SUMMER POSITION OPPORTUNITY
L’Entre-temps is a non-profit organization which provides services to women and their children, who are recovering from an abusive situation. We offer safe housing, including intake services, escorting on an individual basis, pre and post-housing services as well as activities and resources to equip and support the women and their children.
L’Entre-temps is looking for a Summer Activities Coordinator
Position is for 40 hours per week Monday – Friday from June to August
- Coordinate & plan summer programming for families residing in the shelter.
- Develop and implement recreational activities for children.
- Facilitate and assist with organization of special events for families.
- Assist clients and staff with practical support including child minding.
- Develop daily schedule for in house activities and weekly outings.
- Seek out resources for summer activities.
- Administration and maintenance duties.
- Attend and report at weekly staff meetings.
- Compile stats and complete a final report.
- Child Abuse Check & Police check clear
- Experience working with children,
- Knowledge of domestic violence would be an asset.
- Access to a vehicle is necessary.
- Ability to work independently and with a team,
- Have good communication and organizational skills.
- Position for a university or post secondary student
- Required that the candidate will be returning to a full time university program or post secondary education program in the fall.
Apply by May 31, 20178
We thank all the applicants and interested applicants will be contacted
Retour à la recherche