- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Fishing Guide
- Nom de l’organisme : Aiken Lake Wilderness Lodge
- Lieu de l’emploi : Aikens Lake, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-24 à 2018-08-31 (14 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,88 $
Location: Job is at Aikens Lake Wilderness Lodge on Aikens Lake, MB. Note: The lodge is not road
accessible, one can only get there by float plane (which the lodge coordinates for all staff)
Wage: $11.88/hour plus tips. Free room & board, free WiFi, free float plane flights
Duration: May 24th to August 31st, 2018
Job Description: This job will vary from day to day. Jobs will include, but are not limited to, driving a boat, providing a guided fishing experience for our guests (baiting hooks, providing fishing knowledge, assisting with netting of fish and release all fish back into the lake, taking pictures of guests, cooking a shorelunch), loading and unloading float planes / cleaning boats / lawn cutting / chopping wood / assisting tradespeople / painting / customer service.
Necessary Qualifications: No prior experience required, fishing experience would be an asset. The successful applicant will be a friendly outgoing person with a sense of adventure.
Number of positions available: 2
How to apply: Email a resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org" before February 28th. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Retour à la recherche