Communications and Engagement Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Communications and Engagement Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Nature Trust of New Brunswick
- Lieu de l’emploi : Fredericton, Nouveau-Brunswick
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-07 à 2018-08-24 (13 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,00 $
The Nature Trust of New Brunswick's communications and engagement team is looking for an assistant! The Nature Trust is a charitable land trust with a mission to conserve ecologically significant private land across the province, stewarding this land with community volunteers, and educating the public on the importance of land conservation and environmental stewardship. Currently, the Nature Trust protects 7,000 acres on 50 different nature preserves.
This student will work closely with the Communications Coordinator and Engagement Organizer to develop promotional and marketing material for the organization. The Student will assist with the organization and communications associated with land stewardship groups; planned giving; signage and other outreach projects. The student will design some of these materials if he/she has graphic design skills or if he/she is willing to learn. The student will assist with the development of a new website and creation of short promotional videos. The student will record, organize data and events in Salesforce CRM software as needed. There will be opportunities to lead public events, and assist with planning of art-in-nature workshops.
Retour à la recherche