- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Stewardship Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Nature Trust of New Brunswick
- Lieu de l’emploi : Fredericton, Nouveau-Brunswick
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-07 à 2018-08-24 (13 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,00 $
The Nature Trust of New Brunswick's Stewardship team is looking for an assistant! The Nature Trust is a charitable land trust with a mission to conserve ecologically significant private land across the province, stewarding this land with community volunteers, and educating the public on the importance of land conservation and environmental stewardship. Currently, the Nature Trust protects 7,000 acres on 50 different nature preserves.
This student will work closely with the Stewardship Coordinator and Preserve & Acquisition Manager to host stewardship group workshops and undertake all monitoring and restoration needs at the preserves.
Assist with the coordination of voluntary land stewards, field work, and maintenance on preserves throughout NB; prepare and participate in preserve events with land stewards and general public, particularly stewardship events to engage more community members in the long-term monitoring of these preserves. Update management plans for preserves as needed. Public outreach to engage more voluntary land stewards and adjacent landowners in upcoming stewardship group workshops. Assist with workshop planning, execution, and follow-up surveys.
Retour à la recherche