Customer Service Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Customer Service Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Centre Flavie-Laurent Inc.
- Lieu de l’emploi : Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-14 à 2018-08-31 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
Customer Service Assistant: Centre Flavie-Laurent (www.cflc.info) is a charitable organization located in Winnipeg (Mb) that provide free basic essentials (furniture, clothing, appliances, beds, etc.) to people living in poverty. We have a team of 7 full time staff and 75 volunteers. Everyday we serve between 60 and 100 families in need and we have helped over 30,000 families in the last ten years. The position we are seeking to fill is to assist clients in finding the goods they require and then assisting them in making the necessary arrangements to have these transported to their homes. The position also includes some administrative duties that include data entry and client registration. The ideal candidate will be fluent in French and in English. Work hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm.
This is a very rewarding position in that allows one to interact and work directly with people struggling with poverty - on this level it can even be life changing. We invite all those interested to send a resume to email@example.com.
Retour à la recherche