- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Research Captain
- Nom de l’organisme : St. Peter Area Development Corporation
- Lieu de l’emploi : Saint Peter's Bay, Île-du-Prince-Édouard
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-14 à 2018-08-10 (10 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,50 $
The St. Peter's Area Development Corporation is looking for a candidate to work on a 12 week research project for assembling a history of the Railway in the community of St. Peter's Bay. The finished project will be an exhibition ready document with historical proofs. We have the historical material for the project, but now we need the researcher.
We are seeking a candidate with interest in academic research. He or she should be confident in using word processors. The candidate should be good at typing and able to do research on the computer when necessary. Being a student in the field of history or communication is a plus. We would welcome visible minorities or new Canadians to apply for the position.
Applicant should be fluent in English and French.
The community of St. Peter's Bay is located in Kings County, Prince Edward Island. It is a community with a long history and a rich heritage.
Michael Cashin, tel: 902-706-0284, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Burge, tel: 902-961-2268, email: email@example.com
Job inquiries will be responded to by phone or email within 4 business days. Each interested applicant will be vetted to ensure they meet the eligibility criteria for YCW.
Retour à la recherche