Land preservation and Historic Interpreter
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Land preservation and Historic Interpreter
- Nom de l’organisme : Historic Hat Creek
- Lieu de l’emploi : Cache Creek, Colombie-Britannique
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-01 à 2018-08-31 (17 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 13,00 $
Historic Hat Creek Ranch in sunny Cache Creek, BC wants to hire you as an Historic Interpreter in both official languages!
Live and work in the interior of British Columbia this summer from May 1 to August 31, 2018.
Cache creek is 300km east of Vancouver and 100km west of Kamloops. The ranch is 10km north of the Village of Cache Creek and covers 345 acres. The wage will be $13.00/hour and it is a full time position with 7.5 hours/day,
5 days/week 9am – 5pm
Learn about the development of Historic Hat Creek, the Cariboo Gold rush, and British Columbia's history, starting from 1860. Develop your communication skills and provide information to tourists, school groups, and coach tour groups from around the world. Learn how to plant, care for, and harvest historic garden and flower displays.
Care for ranch animals such as horses, goats, pigs, chickens, guinea fowl, and cats.
The student must enjoy public speaking in both English and French, theatrics, and outdoor activities. An interest in history is important, and additional foreign language skills are welcome, but not required.
Retour à la recherche