- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Project Coordinator
- Nom de l’organisme : CPF Alberta
- Lieu de l’emploi : Edmonton, Alberta
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-07 à 2018-08-24 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 16,00 $
Location: Edmonton, AB
Wage: $16.00 per hour
Start Date: May 7, 2018
End Date: August 24, 2018
Position: Project Coordinator
- Develop a CPF Alberta marketing plan - including website update and social media. This is necessary in light of the 40th Anniversary of CPF Alberta and the launch of the CPF Alberta Endowment Fund.
- Assist in the research and planning of "Hello Bonjour" project which focuses on the value of bilingualism and will be presented to grade 7-8 students in the Fall of 2018.
- Research and plan two (2) French family fun weekend. This is an opportunity outside school for French Second Language students to practice their language skills.
- Work on other projects and assignments as identified.
- Perform daily office administration duties. This includes, but is not limited to, answering the phone, dealing with mail, checking and responding to emails, dealing with inquiries from stakeholders, operating a computer and other office equipment.
- Communicate with stakeholders, volunteers and other staff.
- Locate, gather, organize information, analyze and apply information using appropriate technology and information systems.
- Assess situations and solve problems.
- Demonstrate positive attitudes and behaviours.
- Be responsible, adaptable and be prepared to learn continuously.
- Must work well with others.
- Bilingual French/English
- Computer literate. Able to maximize the use of all programs within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to use the internet as a research tool.
- Preferably a student or graduate of an communications, education, event planning, marketing or public relations program.
Retour à la recherche