- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Office Coordinator
- Nom de l’organisme : Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lieu de l’emploi : Charlottetown, Île-du-Prince-Édouard
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-28 à 2018-08-31 (10 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
The Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization made up of business and professional people sharing a common goal: the economic development of the capital region.
With close to 1,000 members, the chamber reflects a diverse network of small, medium and large businesses from almost every industry sector and business profession. Through service on the chamber board, a chamber committee or a task force, members express their views, and direct and shape the activities and programs of the chamber.
Title: Office Coordinator
Reports to: Office Manager
The Office Coordinator will report directly to the GCACC Office Manager, supporting research, database, reception, member relations and general administration for the Chamber. Responsibilities include:
• Database Support – updating Chamber member business information including contact coordinates and member history.
• Research – identifying new member leads in the community and researching insights, confirming member longevity with Chamber, searching new initiatives, events and promotions as Chamber best practices.
• Archiving – supporting the Chamber’s archiving and files storing work including photography, files (paper and digital).
• Membership Support – preparing membership kits and other membership sales and retention support materials/ data entry.
• Reception – supporting reception services during vacation times, processing payments, etc.
• Other administrative duties as required.
Retour à la recherche