Festival Assistant (bilingual)
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Festival Assistant (bilingual)
- Nom de l’organisme : Gros Morne Summer Music Inc.
- Lieu de l’emploi : Corner Brook, Terre-Neuve-et-Labrador
- Durée de l'emploi : 2018-05-28 à 2018-08-31 (11 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,50 $
Location of Work: Corner Brook and Woody Point/Gros Morne National Park, NL
Gros Morne Summer Music, a dynamic music and performing arts festival on the west coast of Newfoundland, is looking for an enthusiastic Festival Assistant (bilingual) for the upcoming 2018 festival season.
The ideal candidate for the position:
- is an enthusiastic, self-starter who is flexible and resourceful
- enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment with minimal supervision
- has a keen interest and/or experience or studies in an arts or administrative field (preferred)
- has a good working knowledge of both official languages (French and English), written and spoken
- has excellent communication and customer service skills
- is organized, responsible, and reliable
- possesses a good knowledge of social media marketing tools
- has basic computer skills (minimum)
- has a valid driver's license (required), and access to a vehicle (preferred)
NB: Candidates must be registered in the YCW online candidate inventory, and meet program eligibility criteria. Candidates must have been a full-time student (as defined by their educational institution) in the semester preceding the YCW job AND intend to return to full time studies in the semester following the YCW job.
Contact: Dianna Alteen, GMSM Festival Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, (709) 632-1110
Retour à la recherche