Summer Projects Coordinator
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Summer Projects Coordinator
- Nom de l’organisme : Junior Achievement of Saskatchewan
- Lieu de l’emploi : Saskatoon or Regina, Saskatchewan
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-08 à 2017-08-25 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 15,00 $
If you have ever dreamed of starting your own summer camp, leading your own company, and turning your own ideas into reality, this summer job will provide you with precisely that experience. And if you are passionate about business education and inspiring youths, JA is the perfect organization for you to make a difference in your own community.
As the Summer Projects Coordinator, you will lead the development of new summer programs with the help of other staff and volunteers. You will come up with your own ideas, seek out supporters, recruit participants, and see your own idea come to life.
• Deliver presentations to elementary and high school student using provided JA resources and programs
• Develop existing JA partnerships and build new ones with local summer camps and programs
• Create summer entrepreneurship programs for elementary and high school students
• Develop and deliver JA programs in French (if languages skills allow)
• Currently enrolled in post-secondary studies (business or education is preferred)
• Basic computer skills to create posters, presentations, and reports
• Strong presentation skills to teach elementary and high school students
• Strong writing abilities to write professional e-mails and reports
• Proficiency in French highly preferred: Able to teach elementary and high school students
Beyond these skills, you should be a self-starter and you do not wait for someone to tell you what to do. You have bold ideas and the drive to make them a reality. You are a strong independent thinker but also a team player. You do not give up in the face of failure or rejection, but wake up each morning expecting a curve ball. You are an entrepreneur and you find excitement in starting something new. Above all, you are inspired to inspire others.
Junior Achievement (JA) of Saskatchewan is a non-profit organization dedicated to inspiring and preparing youths to succeed in a global economy. JA Saskatchewan achieves this mission through providing financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship programs to elementary and high school students. As a Summer Project Coordinator, you are joining a global team of educators changing the lives of youths across 122 countries.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by April 30, 2017.
Retour à la recherche