Student Recording Studio Technician
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Student Recording Studio Technician
- Nom de l’organisme : Vaughan Public Libraries
- Lieu de l’emploi : Vaughan, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-12-04 à 2018-03-31 (17 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 21,01 $
Job Summary: Under the guidance of the Digital Creation Specialist, this position provides customer service, instruction, and coaching in the Recording Studio, working with space users to record and mix audio tracks, and providing technology support and troubleshooting.
Education and experience requirements: Enrollment in, or completion of, a post-secondary recording engineering or sound technician program, or related field; knowledge of Pro Tools and Logic Pro, and ability to work in a Mac environment; ability to work with sound recording equipment and musical instruments and technology; demonstrated enthusiasm for working with the public; strong verbal and written communications skills; ability to follow instructions; ability to lift and carry.
How to Apply: Applicants for this position must submit and up to date resume, accompanied by a cover letter stating the position and reference number by November 24, 2017. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com. For further information please contact Jennifer Stephen, Area Manager, at 905-653-7323 ext. 4613.
Retour à la recherche