Anglican Church Archives student
- Program stream: Young Canada Works in Heritage Organizations
- Job title: Anglican Church Archives student
- Organization name: Associates of the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick
- Job location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Length of assignment: 2017-10-23 to 2018-03-30 (23 weeks)
- Hourly wage: $14.00
Want to be an archivist? Have an interest in New Brunswick history?
The Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, with the Anglican Diocese of Fredericton, is seeking a student for a part-time position (11 hours/week) beginning October 23, 2017 and ending March 31, 2017. You will be responsible for working with MC223 the Anglican Diocese of Fredericton fonds, helping to make this extensive collection more readily available to researchers.
The successful candidate will work at the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, located in Fredericton on the UNB campus.
Please apply through the Young Canada Works website by October 16, 2017.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including Indigenous people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.
Back to search