Anglican Church Archives student
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Anglican Church Archives student
- Nom de l’organisme : Associates of the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick
- Lieu de l’emploi : Fredericton, Nouveau-Brunswick
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-10-23 à 2018-03-30 (23 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
Want to be an archivist? Have an interest in New Brunswick history?
The Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, with the Anglican Diocese of Fredericton, is seeking a student for a part-time position (11 hours/week) beginning October 23, 2017 and ending March 31, 2017. You will be responsible for working with MC223 the Anglican Diocese of Fredericton fonds, helping to make this extensive collection more readily available to researchers.
The successful candidate will work at the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, located in Fredericton on the UNB campus.
Please apply through the Young Canada Works website by October 16, 2017.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including Indigenous people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.
Retour à la recherche