Editorial Assistant - Inuit Art Quarterly
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail pour une carrière vouée au patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Editorial Assistant - Inuit Art Quarterly
- Nom de l’organisme : Inuit Art Foundation
- Lieu de l’emploi : TORONTO, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-10-02 à 2018-03-30 (25 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 15,00 $
The Inuit Art Foundation is seeking to hire a full-time Editorial Assistant to work on the Inuit Art Quarterly’s anniversary publications from May 22, 2016 - November 24, 2017. The Editorial Assistant will work with IAF staff, Inuit artists and other cultural institutions to publish three issues of the magazine, write original content for the IAQ’s online portal and conduct archival research about the magazine. In addition, the Editorial Assistant will help to publicize the magazine online through the IAF’s website, newsletter and social media platforms.
The IAF will seek a candidate with the following profile for the Program Officer Internship:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in art history, visual arts, museum studies or related field;
- Previous experience working in a cultural institution or non-profit;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize in order to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, with experience with database software considered an asset; and
- Young Canada Works - Building Careers in Heritage program eligibility.
Foundational knowledge of Inuit art considered an asset. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Alysa Procida at email@example.com by April 25, 2017 at 5PM EST. The IAF encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply and while we appreciate all interest in the position will only contact successful applicants.
Retour à la recherche