Public Support Initiative Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Public Support Initiative Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Ontario Museum Association
- Lieu de l’emploi : Toronto, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-08 à 2017-08-25 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 16,00 $
- The Ontario Museum Association builds capacity among institutions and individuals active in Ontario's museum sector. The OMA is the leading cultural organization ensuring a relevant and sustainable museum sector in the province for the benefit of Ontario residents and our global community.
- The Intern will assist the Executive Director with part of the strategic plan implementation related to the goal of researching and developing new museum funding model components; assisting the Task Force in its work to develop recommendations based on the findings.
- The Intern will contact and work with Regional Museum Networks (RMN) and will help with the set-up and delivery of the initiative’s Task Force meetings, as well as review of action steps in the implementation of the new funding models.
- Two to three Project Task Force meetings scheduled and delivered
- Development of the OMA’s strategic plan; goal 1: recommend and develop, in collaboration with members and funders, new museum funding models that are relevant, adequate, equitable, and accountable
- Recommendation document published and distributed to OMA members
- Submit applications to email@example.com (while we thank all individuals for applying, only the successful candidate will be contacted)
- For more information, visit: www.museumsontario.ca
Retour à la recherche