Digital Content Librarian: First Nations in Essex County
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail pour une carrière vouée au patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Digital Content Librarian: First Nations in Essex County
- Nom de l’organisme : Windsor Public Library
- Lieu de l’emploi : Windsor, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-09-05 à 2017-12-22 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 16,00 $
This position will require the successful candidate to identify, locate, digitise and arrange resources related to indigenous history in Essex County and related areas. This process will begin with items held in the Windsor Public Library Local History/Archives Room, but the position will require establishing contact with the local aboriginal community.
The Windsor Public Library serves the residents of Windsor, with a population of 217,000. The position will be located at our Central branch.
Bachelor's degree in Arts, Education, or Social Sciences
strong technology skills including web-design and digital content creation,
excellent oral and written English communication skills,
ability to read French,
knowledge of Ojibwe or other Native language an asset,
knowledge of Windsor/Essex County history an asset.
Women, persons with a disability, minorities and members of First Nations are encouraged to apply.
Apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Oct. 2, 2017
Retour à la recherche