Summer Reading Club Assistant
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Summer Reading Club Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Ajax Public Library
- Lieu de l’emploi : Ajax, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-15 à 2017-09-01 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 12,00 $
Under the direction of the Branch and Information Services Coordinators, the Assistant will assist with the implementation of the Summer Reading Program including program set up /take down, registration, running the Reading Circle with teen volunteers, and performing storytime program, outreach activities to the community and other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Eligibility
If you are energetic, ambitious, and have experience and enjoy working with young children aged 4-11 and teens aged 15-18, we would like to talk to you. Due to the grant requirement, the candidate must be eligible to legally work in Canada, is between 16 and 30 at the start of the employment, currently is full-time student and will return to full-time study in the semester following the work experience. Knowledge of French will be an asset.
Duration: 35 hours per week for sixteen weeks. Anticipated start date is May 15, 2017 and completion date is September 1, 2017.
Salary: $12.00 per hour
Applicant should possess the following skills:
• be fluent in speaking and writing English
• have interest and experience in children’s programming and dealing with teen
• possess visual art skills prefer
• must pay attention to detail and have high degree of accuracy
If you are looking for meaningful work experience and think you are the right candidate, please send your resume by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 10, 2017 to:
Ajax Public Library
55 Harwood Avenue South
Attention to: C. Kimber
Or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional comments: The best candidate will be selected for Policy Criminal Record check prior to offering the employment. We thank all applicants in advance and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Ajax Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.
Retour à la recherche