- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Exhibits Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre
- Lieu de l’emploi : Yellowknife, Territoires du Nord-Ouest
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-22 à 2017-08-11 (9 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 27,50 $
The Exhibits Assistant is an entry-level museum position located a the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre (PWNHC) in Yellowknife. Successful candidates should have completed first year studies at a post-secondary institution with studies in design, museum studies, arts or technical work.
The Exhibits Assistant will work from May 8 to August 25, 2017 in the exhibits section of the PWNHC under the direct supervision of the Manager of Exhibit Design. The main tasks of the student will be to assist with exhibit development, installation and maintenance. The successful applicant will be a northern resident returning home form the summer from attending a summer university.
The position is located in Yellowknife, which is the capitol of the NWT. PWNHC is the territorial heritage centre and archives for the NWT.
Hiring will adhere to the affirmative action policy of the Government of the NWT and the deadlines will correspond with the GNWT's progressive experience program.
Retour à la recherche