Library Assistant - Customer Service
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Library Assistant - Customer Service
- Nom de l’organisme : Strathcona County Library
- Lieu de l’emploi : Sherwood Park , Alberta
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-08 à 2017-08-25 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 27,38 $
Job Posting Customer Service Assistant, Strathcona County Library
Employment Terms: This is a temporary/full-time (35 hr/wk) positions for 16
weeks, under the direction of the Assistant Manager, Customer Service, starting early
May 2017 to August 2017. This position involves daytime, evening and weekend
hours. Hourly Rate is $ 27.38 paid on a bi-weekly basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Manager and Assistant Manager, Customer Service:
• Provide people entering the library a friendly first point of contact.
• Check out materials to borrowers while observing loan period rules and item limits.
• Register and renew borrower memberships and update borrower records
• Answer main library switchboard inquiries and direct calls to other departments as required.
• Provide directional and basic reference assistance and perform regular roaming duties.
• Assists with the annual book sale.
• Oversee the library inventory project.
• Completion of one year of related post-secondary program.
• Experience working with the public is desirable.
Please note: Applicant must be a returning student in September 2017.
Please send resumes by email, to:
Lee Moore, Assistant Manager, Customer Service
Strathcona County Library
401 Festival Lane
Sherwood Park, AB T8A 5P7
Deadline: February 23, 2017 at 9am.
Please note: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Retour à la recherche