Ernest Brown Photographer
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Ernest Brown Photographer
- Nom de l’organisme : Fort Edmonton Park
- Lieu de l’emploi : Edmonton, Alberta
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-07-17 à 2017-09-10 (8 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 15,00 $
Jump start your photography career with an exciting opportunity to work at Ernest Brown Photography Studio! Located in the heart of Fort Edmonton Park, our studio provides guests with the opportunity to own a unique souvenir of their visit – their portrait in historical dress. Your job is to assist our guests by suggesting characters they may become, helping them into costume, taking their picture and completing the sale of the photos and frames. We use TEPS-X Share software and DNP Photo Imaging printers along with green screen and natural sets to provide a variety of backdrops for our guests to choose from.
There are up to 4 full time and part time summer positions available for the months of May to August and weekends only in September. All equipment and training is provided to ensure your success.
As a Photographer at Ernest Brown Photography, you will
· Assist guests to choose and dress in historical costumes and poise for their portrait
· Provide excellent customer service
· Work with green screen technology to overlay portrait onto the guest’s chosen backdrop
· Print and frame photographs
· Complete cashier responsibilities relating to selling the photographs and associated merchandise
· Complete closing procedures and bank deposits as needed
· Assist with inventory counts
· Performing other related duties as required
· Interest and aptitude in photography
· Basic working knowledge of computer based photo software
A security check is a condition of employment
· Must be available to work weekends and holidays
The position starts at $15 per hour. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Ernest Brown Position”. The positions are open for application until Monday, May 1st, 2017.
Edmonton is Alberta’s Capital, a cultural, governmental and educational centre. Nick-named “Festival City” it features dozens of festivals and celebrations year round, with a thriving theatre and arts community. We take pride in the beautiful, protected river valley that plays host to one of the largest trail systems in North America, a great place to bike, walk, canoe and enjoy nature.With close proximity to the Rocky Mountains, it’s also easy to enjoy Canada’s beautiful national parks. Edmonton is home to the Oiler’s NHL team and Eskimos Football Club, North America’s largest Mall, West Edmonton Mall, and one of Canada’s largest living history museums, Fort Edmonton Park. Visit www.fortedmontonpark.ca to visualize your new career and check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd1fMR6VwvA&t=59s
http://exploreedmonton.com/ gives you a great introduction to Edmonton!
Retour à la recherche