- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail pour une carrière vouée au patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Museum intern
- Nom de l’organisme : Museum of Northern British Columbia
- Lieu de l’emploi : Prince Rupert, Colombie-Britannique
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-09-01 à 2018-02-28 (26 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 22,00 $
MNBC Museum Intern position at the Museum of Northern BC in Prince Rupert BC. Beginning September 1 2017 and ending February 28 2018. The Museum is looking for an individual recently graduated with an arts degree in an appropriate subject, preferably History. The individual will have a strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written skills, extensive computer skills in a variety of software, excellent research and organizational skills and excellent interpersonal skills. The internship is designed to prepare the individual for an assistant administrative position in a local or regional museum or an entry level position in a large urban museum. It will give the individual a good insight on the daily work that goes into running a museum. There is one available position open for the internship.
Prince Rupert is a town of 10,000 people and is situated on the Northwest Coast just above the mouth of the Skeena River. It is a beautiful area and is surrounded by wilderness. The area is home to many First Nations and Prince Rupert is a highly multicultural town. The Museum of Northern British Columbia is unusual for a small town and is well known for the quality of its collections and exhibits.
Retour à la recherche