Visiting Cousins Staff
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Visiting Cousins Staff
- Nom de l’organisme : Kings Landing HIstorical Settlement
- Lieu de l’emploi : Prince William, Nouveau-Brunswick
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-06-12 à 2017-09-01 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,00 $
The Kings Landing Village is located 25 minutes west of Fredericton, NB and is a representation of 19th century life along the Saint John river valley. First person interpreters welcome visitors and Visiting Cousins/Family Kin participants become members of their families.
As a member of the Visiting Cousins team, the successful candidate(s) will be responsible to provide the safety, security and supervision of children ages 9-15 inclusive, during the 9 weeks of the program. Responsibilities will also include interpreting 19th century New Brunswick to both the Visiting Cousins and the general public. Wearing a costume will be required.
• Completion of one or more years of university
• Minimum of one work term or volunteer experience with supervising a group of children as the primary responsibility.
• Written and spoken competence in English is required. Written and spoken competence in French is an asset. Please ensure that preferred language for assessment is identified on your resume.
The following operational requirements are also required:
• Working weekdays with the occasional weekend.
• Shift work with the possibility of overnight.
• Extended walking in all types of weather and humidity levels.
The successful candidate(s) will possess the following behavioral competencies:
• Teamwork and Cooperation.
• Effective Interactive Communication with various age groups, particularly strong with children.
Resumes should include all work and volunteer experiences working with children.
We encourage applicants to apply by email email@example.com or by mail at the following address.
c/o Visiting Cousins Student Application
Attention: Pam Gilbert
5804 Route 102
Prince William NB, E6K 0A5
Telephone: (506) 363-4999
We thank all those who apply however only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. We promote a scent-reduced environment and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competition Closes: May 1, 2017
Retour à la recherche