- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Historic Interpreter
- Nom de l’organisme : Bella Coola Valley Museum Society
- Lieu de l’emploi : Bella Coola, Colombie-Britannique
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-06-18 à 2017-08-27 (10 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 13,50 $
Student Job Opportunity
Bella Coola Valley Museum Society
Seasonal Historic Interpreter
The Bella Coola Valley Museum Society is looking for an outgoing individual to assist with the daily functions of the museum. This is a full-time position from June 18 – August 27, 2017.
Wage: $13.50 per hour, 35 hours per week
Place: Bella Coola Valley Museum
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Inform visitors about local history and museum exhibits
• Assist with enhancing current museum displays
• Conduct presentations to school groups
• Operate a small gift store
• Light indoor and outdoor maintenance
• Work well independently
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good computer skills
• Experience working with children is an asset
• Must be between the age of 16 and 30 years of age, be a full-time student and planning to return to school in the Fall.
The Society encourages applications from all equity groups (i.e. persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples). Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Bella Coola Valley Museum, Box 726, Bella Coola, B.C. V0T 1C0. Call (250) 982-2312 for more information.
Applicant must be registered with Young Canada Works.
Retour à la recherche