- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Field Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Quinn Farm
- Lieu de l’emploi : Notre-Dame-De-L'île-Perrot, Québec
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-15 à 2017-09-04 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
Position in Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot, QC. Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot is a suburb of Montreal. It is connected to Montreal by bus and train. It is also very close to MacDonald College, where there is an agricultural program and research facility. There are very few other farms in the area, but many cultural events and festivities in Montreal.
Wage : $14.00 /hour 40 hours per week
The Field Assistant will be responsible for assisting with field work, harvesting, marketing and selling asparagus, strawberries, blueberries, sweet corn, apples, pumpkins and Christmas trees as well as helping other departments on the farm (farmers markets, marketing the products, etc).
Qualifications: At least one year in an agricultural College or University program. Able to drive a tractor (or eager to learn how to) and do physical labour and eager to learn new skills.
Retour à la recherche