- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Marketing Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : BC Forest Discovery Centre
- Lieu de l’emploi : Duncan, Colombie-Britannique
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-07-10 à 2017-09-04 (9 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,87 $
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Duration 16 weeks
Start & End: May 8, 2017 to August 25, 2017
Location: BC Forest Discovery Centre, Duncan, BC.
If you enjoy working for people in a fun, outdoor environment, the Marketing Assistant position at the BC Forest Discovery Centre is for you! Explore our forest heritage through special event activities and meet visitors from all over the world. This student position has received funding from the Government of Canada.
Customer Service skills or interested in working with the public
Flexible with work tasks
Interest in local and provincial history
Interest in environmental issues and ecology
Computer skills-word processing and spreadsheets and web-based applications
Proficiency in English required, other languages an asset
The BC Forest Discovery Centre is located in Duncan, BC on Southern Vancouver Island. Local attractions include the Birds of Prey Visitor Centre, the Quwutsun Cultural Centre and numerous provincial parks.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is April 18, 2017.
Retour à la recherche