- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les établissements du patrimoine
- Titre de l'emploi : Assistant Librarian
- Nom de l’organisme : Montreal Children’s Library - Bibliothèque des Jeunes de Montréal
- Lieu de l’emploi : Montreal, Québec
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-05-22 à 2017-09-08 (16 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 11,25 $
Reporting to the Librarian, the Library Assistant will work in the library to assist in delivering bilingual summer programs and services to diverse populations of children and their families. The student will assist with circulation, reference, story times, programs, cataloguing, marketing, promotion, as well as contribute to the library’s blogs. The library assistant will have the opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of public library services to children.
- Experience working with children and families
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Familiarity with children’s literature and information resources
- Strong communication skills in English and French
- Experience working in community organizations
Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years of age, and be students returning to full-time studies in the fall. The selected candidate must have a satisfactory criminal reference check. Members of the Government of Canada’s job equity groups are encouraged to apply. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates should email a letter of interest, CV, and 3 references to:
Montreal Children’s Library
Retour à la recherche