- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Operations Assistant
- Nom de l’organisme : Envision Management and Production
- Lieu de l’emploi : Montreal, Québec
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-06-05 à 2017-08-18 (11 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 14,00 $
Envision Management & Production is a creative artist management and production company that works with boundary-breaking, musical and multidisciplinary artists. The Operations Assistant will work on the day-to-day operations as well as administration of various productions currently undertaken by the company.
The successful candidate will be pursuing a degree in arts administration, creative production (film, theatre, music, multidisciplinary) or a related field at either the university or college level.
He or she will be bilingual (french and english) and passionate about the creative arts and interested in the vibrant cultural sphere of Montreal.
- Advanced proficiency in Mac environment, Microsoft office, social media, content management and design programs (Photoshop an asset)
- Ability to prioritize, manage several tasks at once. Self sufficiency a must!
- Strong understanding of office protocol and customer care
- Marketing experience
We are a dynamic and invested team and the successful candidate will be ready to work in an environment that is stable yet challenging.
Application due May 1st 2017.
Apply through Young Canada Works; Cover letters and CV should be sent to: Tamara@envisionmanagement.com
We will conduct phone or Skype interviews.
Envision Management & Production is located in the Rosemont-Petite-Patrie neighbourhood in Montreal. It is known for its cultural effervescence and regarded as an up-and-coming creative hotspot in the city. It is a stone’s throw away from the vibrant Plateau-Mont-Royal and Mile End neighbourhoods. The area is host to numerous independent cafes, music venues, artist-run centers, shops, and other small businesses. There is a strong sense of community that binds the cultural sector together. Rosemont-Petite-Patrie is a predominantly French-speaking neighbourhood. The office is a 5 minute walk from Rosemont station, as well as a 2 minute walk from the beloved Parc Laurier.
Retour à la recherche