Marketing Coordinator and Copywriter
- Volet de programme : Jeunesse Canada au travail dans les deux langues officielles
- Titre de l'emploi : Marketing Coordinator and Copywriter
- Nom de l’organisme : napkin marketing
- Lieu de l’emploi : Toronto, Ontario
- Durée de l'emploi : 2017-04-01 à 2017-08-31 (12 semaines)
- Salaire horaire : 16,00 $
Marketing Coordinator Intern -Digital Marketing Agency
CONTRACT JOB/ INTERNSHIP
napkin marketing (napkinmarketing.com) is a digital marketing and web design agency in North York currently looking for someone to help us with clients' web and marketing projects.
Full time, M-F, Contract paid, with possibility for extension afterwards.
Work in our North York office (4646 Dufferin St. Suite 6, North York, Dufferin & Steeles, 1 bus ride from Downsview Station).
Close to Downsview TTC Station in Toronto’s North York neighborhood, our professional office is close to transit to downtown as well as York Region suburbs, our office is close to dozens of restaurants, shopping and recreation and features free parking.
See this video for a tour of the office: 4646dufferin.com
Close to all of Toronto’s great attractions such as our amazing Downtown, the Beaches, the ROM Museum, the CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, the CNE, Canada's Wonderland and much more! Visit http://www.toronto.com/ for upcoming events and festivals.
- Social media management and writing
- Google Adwords ad research, management and writing
- Administrative tasks for office management, accounting, IT and operations of marketing agency
- Account management: Helping with all aspects of clients' web and marketing projects.
- Writing content for client websites and social media projects
- Updating client Wordpress based websites.
- Preparing client reports and proposals
- Attending meetings with clients
- Creating and sending email campaigns
- passion for marketing and advertising
- a web savvy marketing student with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- marketing/ business admin/ web design/ media studies major preferred
- some experience with managing and updating wordpress.
- some familiarity/ some experience with web development
- extremely detail oriented
- strong business writing skills
- high participation on social media
- professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
- Software knowledge: Some Wordpress, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Canadian citizen, qualified to work in Canada
- Available full time 9am-5pm, M-F to work in our office
Important (Not Mandatory but Nice to have) Bonus Skills:
• Software: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
This a great opportunity for a new graduate or young professional to get hands on experience in all aspects of marketing management and web project management.
Please reply with cover letter and resume telling us why you are interested in this role.
If applicable, include links or samples of any projects/ websites you have directly worked on (school projects are great too!)
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info see www.napkinmarketing.com
Apply by May 8th 2017
Retour à la recherche